Since 1950, Golf Digest's mission has been to publish the best in golf instruction. With Golf Digest Schools, that mission has expanded to include an all-access video experience covering every aspect of game improvement, produced in the highest quality, shot at some of the finest courses in America and, as always, taught by the very best instructors in the game. Become a part of the new Golf Digest.
Unlimited access to 350+ video lessons and practice plans
PROS ON DEMAND
Daily golf tips and personalized game analysis
WEEKLY ONLINE CLINICS
Interactive video programs every week
• Access hundreds of long-form video lessons—anytime, anywhere—from leading instructors like Butch Harmon, David, Leadbetter, Hank Haney, Michael Breed—and dozens of others. More than 60 full curriculums, with new content added every week.
• In addition, enjoy classic video programs from golf legends like Bob Toski, Jim Flick and Tom Watson.
• Participate in a daily instruction discussions led by top teachers that include swing advice, fault fixes, practice techniques and more.
• Send in a video of your swing for personalized feedback from a Golf Digest-ranked instructor, plus get your equipment questions answered.
• Watch weekly, members-only video clinics taught by Golf Digest teachers and coaches, covering the full swing, short game and playing strategies.
• Email your questions or swing videos, with a chance to be featured on Michael Breed's online class, "The Leading Edge."
• Get a one-year print and digital subscription to Golf Digest magazine, the world’s most widely read golf publication (existing subscribers receive a one-year extension).
• Access the full Golf Digest digital archives on your tablet device.