LAST UPDATED: 28 April, 2023
In addition to managing your preferences through our consent management platform, for more information about interest-based or targeted advertising on your desktop or mobile browser, and to opt out of this type of advertising by third parties, please see your choices below:
Targeted Ads on the Services
- Many of the third-party advertisers that place tracking tools on our Golf Digest Services are members of programs that offer you the ability to opt out of the use of information about your web browsing behavior for purposes of showing ads that are targeted to your interests. You can learn more about the choices offered by these companies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAA”) at https://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/ and the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) at https://optout.aboutads.info/#!/.
- Please note that opting-out of interest-based advertising by companies that participate in these programs does not mean that you will not receive advertising while using our Golf Digest Services or on other websites or online services, nor will it prevent the receipt of interest-based advertising from third parties that do not participate in these programs. In addition, opting out may still allow the collection of usage data for certain purposes (e.g., research, analytics and for internal online services operation purposes).
- If your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAA opt-out may not, or may no longer, be effective.
Adobe Cross-Device Tracking
- We participate in the Adobe Marketing Cloud Device Co-op to better understand how you use our Services across the various devices you use, and to deliver tailored promotions. You can visit https://cross-device-privacy.adobe.com to learn more about how Adobe does this and to manage your choices relating to this linking of devices.
Nielsen’s Digital Measurement Products
Mobile Device Tracking
- You can opt out of the use of information about your mobile app usage by certain advertising companies through your device settings (“Limit Ad Tracking” on Apple devices and “Opt Out of Personalized Ads” on Android devices). To opt-out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices the DAA also offers the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices. Information on “limit ad tracking” settings on mobile devices is available on NAI’s Mobile Choices page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/mobile-choice.
Connected TV Tracking
- You can opt out of the use of information about your Connected TV and TV streaming device usage by certain advertising companies through your device settings. You can learn more about the choices offered by your TV streaming devices by visiting https://www.networkadvertising.org/internet-connected-tv-choices/.