Masters 2020: Nike just re-released its Tiger/Frank polo ahead of the Masters, and it’s sure to sell out again
Nike celebrates the Masters with a new version of the Frank polo
Marking a year after its original release, Nike dropped a new version of the popular “Frank” polo inspired by Tiger Woods’ iconic headcover. Woods originally debuted the Frank logo during a press conference at the 2019 Masters just days before taking home his fifth Masters title. The logo was also seen on his golf bag and was worn on hats by a few insiders at Augusta. The 2020 version of the Nike “Frank” polo is available now in a bright new color and expected to sell out fast.
RELATED: Nike releases vintage-inspired corduroy golf shoes during Masters week
The Nike Polo “Frank” edition was made available exclusively for Nike.com members (free to join). The golf shirt has previously been released in a variety of colors, but this turquoise version is ultra-stylish and balances the orange details well. Matching the stuffed animal tiger headcover seen in Woods’ bag for many years, the shirt has an orange label on the placket and orange thread on the top button as a nod to the original Nike shoebox color. A replica image of the famous shoebox also appears under the back collar of the shirt for a fun hidden detail.
If you miss out on the polo, the logo is also available on a black t-shirt that usually stays in stock between these limited-edition releases ($35).
MORE MASTERS 2020 PREVIEW CONTENT FROM GOLF DIGEST:
• Masters 101—Everything you need to know about the major
• How to watch the Masters on TV and streaming online
• Ranking every golfer in the Masters field
• Our 13 best bets to win the 2020 Masters
• 50 defining moments in Masters history, ranked
• Never say never—An oral history of Tiger's dramatic 2019 Masters victory
• How Tiger Woods plays every hole at Augusta National
• Can Bryson break Augusta?
• 9 things Augusta National doesn’t want to talk about
• The most memorable rules issues in Masters history
• A completely unscientific ranking of 10 Masters traditions
• The 13 best ‘B characters in Masters history