How any golfer can build a home gym for less than $300
During the holiday and winter season, working out isn't just a great way to help stay healthy, it’s the perfect combatant to cabin fever. Whether you are a gym-goer or not, it's always nice to have an option to workout from the comfort of your own home. We've selected nine fitness items you can order now to build your own home gym—all for less than $300. Come spring, your body will thank you.
Kettlebells are a versatile strength-building tool that you can use for core and full-body workouts.
Get both of these bands and you'll be surprised by the variety of workouts you can do, while building lean muscle and increasing your flexibility.
After working out, your body will be happy to see this foam roller. Roll out to help with soreness and tight muscles.
Golf Digest fitness editor Ron Kaspriske contributed to this breakdown.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the golfer in your life?
Check out these Golf Digest Holiday Gift Ideas and Sales:
- Best Holiday Gifts For Golfers 2021
- Best Golf Gifts 2021: Ideas for golfers who have everything
- Best Golf Gifts: 23 great gift ideas under $75
- The best holiday gift ideas for female golfers, according to our editors
- Be the most festive golfer in your group with our favorite holiday golf gear
- Best Golf Gifts 2021: Stocking Stuffers For Golfers
- The best cyber week sales we've seen on golf apparel, gear and products
- The best rangefinders and GPS devices of 2021
- The best men's golf shoes of 2021
- The best women's golf shoes of 2021
- 11 customizable gift ideas for golfers this holiday season
- The best gifts for junior golfers, according to the top junior players in the world
- Best Golf Gifts 2021: What Golf Digest editors want this holiday season