The Best Golf Courses in Utah
Courtesy of Doug Burke
1 . (1) Glenwild G.C. (pictured), Park City ≈
2. (2) Victory Ranch, Kamas
3. (4) Red Ledges G.C., Heber City
4. (3) Talisker Club at Tuhaye, Park City
5. (6) Promontory C. (Painted Valley), Park City
6. (5) Promontory C. (Pete Dye Canyon), Park City
7. (7) Sand Hollow Resort (Championship), Hurricane ^
8. (8) The Country Club, Salt Lake City
9. (10) Park Meadows C.C., Park City
10. (9) Entrada at Snow Canyon C.C., St. George ^
Some courses are ranked in Best in State but did not receive enough ballots to be considered for national lists.
America's 100 Greatest & America's Second 100 Greatest requires a minimum of 45 evaluations accumulated within 8 years, 100 Greatest Public 25 evaluations and Best in State 10 ballots. While a few highly ranked state courses do have a higher score than 100 Greatest, Second 100 Greatest or 100 Greatest Public courses within that state, and are listed above them, they will not appear on a national ranking until achieving the qualifying ballots.