Masters 2020: Our favorite gear to help celebrate the Masters—and stay warm on the course
Your April golf attire might not be warm enough for a November Masters, try these instead
Masters week is finally upon us and with the tournament being played in November, your go-to outfits might need an update to accommodate for the cooler temps. These last-minute green-and-yellow finds are exactly what you need to tie your whole look together and celebrate everyone’s favorite tournament of the year. Snag your favorites and maintain those Masters vibes well into the new year.
RELATED: Masters 2020: Our favorite Augusta-themed merchandise that will get you in the Masters mood
Stay warm out on the course with this zip-up from RLX Golf. It may not be the green jacket everyone will be talking about this weekend, but this fleece will give off Masters vibes whenever you wear it. Plus, the lightweight material makes it the perfect addition to your fall golf wardrobe.
Add a pop of color to your fall golf wardrobe with this vest from Puma. Perfect for cold days out on the course, the PrimaLoft vest will help you endure the elements without limiting your swing. Pair it with the PUMA Women's Warm Up ¼-Zip Golf Pullover ($75) for the ultimate Masters look.
These pants from Lululemon are different from the typically vibrant yellow you’re used to seeing out at Augusta National. From the stretchy, wrinkle-resistant fabric to the spacious pockets, these are the perfect pair of pants for walking 18. If you usually opt for leggings when you play, Lululemon also offers this spiced bronze color in their Fast and Free Leggings ($128).
Brighten up your fall golf wardrobe with this sweatshirt from Lululemon. The soft cotton material will keep you comfortable and warm, making it a great option for your work from home uniform or a casual round. Plus, the oversized fit lets you swing freely without feeling restricted so you can still hit bombs.
MORE MASTERS 2020 PREVIEW CONTENT FROM GOLF DIGEST:
• Masters 101—Everything you need to know about the major
• How to watch the Masters on TV and streaming online
• Ranking every golfer in the Masters field
• Our 13 best bets to win the 2020 Masters
• 50 defining moments in Masters history, ranked
• Never say never—An oral history of Tiger's dramatic 2019 Masters victory
• How Tiger Woods plays every hole at Augusta National
• Can Bryson break Augusta?
• 9 things Augusta National doesn’t want to talk about
• The most memorable rules issues in Masters history
• A completely unscientific ranking of 10 Masters traditions
• The 13 best ‘B characters in Masters history