- (2) Bellerive C.C. (pictured above), St. Louis ≈
- (1) Boone Valley G.C., Augusta
- (3) St. Louis C.C.
- (4) Dalhousie G.C., Cape Girardeau
- (6) The Club At Porto Cima, Sunrise Beach
- (5) Old Warson C.C., St. Louis
- (7) The C.C. Of St. Albans (Lewis & Clark), St. Albans
- (8) Buffalo Ridge G. Cse., Hollister ★
- (10) Fox Run G.C., Eureka
- (9) The C.C. Of St. Albans (Tavern Creek), St. Albans
KEY TO SYMBOLS
(2015-'16 ranking in parentheses)
• America's 100 Greatest Course
≈ America's Second 100 Greatest
^ America's 100 Greatest Public Course
★ Other public-access course
Some courses are ranked in Best in State but did not receive enough ballots to be considered for national lists.
America's 100 Greatest & America's Second 100 Greatest requires a minimum of 45 evaluations accumulated within 8 years, 100 Greatest Public 25 evaluations and Best in State 10 ballots. While a few highly ranked state courses do have a higher score than 100 Greatest, Second 100 Greatest or 100 Greatest Public courses within that state, and are listed above them, they will not appear on a national ranking until achieving the qualifying ballots.