Stitch collaborates with women's apparel brand Byrdie Golf on exclusive headcovers
Tapping into their shared North Carolina roots, Stitch is launching a collaboration with Byrdie Golf, a women’s golf apparel company based in Charlotte, N.C. The two brands teamed up to release three new headcovers—just in time for the holiday season.
RELATED: Best Holiday Gifts For Golfers 2021
The drop includes a driver, wood and hybrid option. Each individual headcover will run you about $98 and has its own unique and classic design. The driver cover features vintage-inspired dancing umbrellas and the wood and hybrid covers have multi-colored sayings stitched on them. The cheeky slogans are signature sayings from Byrdie Girl that are a play on vintage golf expressions: “Under Par and Over Dressed” and “Greetings from the 19th Hole.” These headcovers are a great option for golfers who are looking to add a chic and elevated touch to their golf bag.
Like Stitch’s other headcovers, each piece is embroidered in-house and made from 100-percent hand-crafted leather. Plus, with STITCH’s water and stain-resistant design, you won’t have to worry about keeping these off-white headcovers clean.
With the holidays right around the corner, these elegant headcovers are a fun gift for the trendy female golfers in your life. The collaboration is available now at stitchgolf.com, and expected to sell out quickly.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift for the golfer in your life?
Check out these Golf Digest Holiday Gift Ideas and Sales
More women's golf apparel and accessories:
- Our favorite women’s golf apparel and accessories on Amazon
- The best golf skirts for, according to our Golf Digest editors
- The best women's golf shoes of 2021
- The best women's golf pants, according to our Golf Digest editors
- The best Lululemon women’s golf pants
- The best women’s golf bags for 2021, according to Golf Digest Editors
- Why is it so hard to find the perfect pair of women’s golf shorts?
- The best women’s golf shirts