News & Tours
June 19, 2009

The weather report...

...is not good.

Weather.com calls for only a 20 percent chance of rain today, but then it turns ugly again. On Saturday, an 80 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms are predicted.

On Sunday, there is now a 50 percent chance of rain with scattered thunderstorms.

On Monday, showers are predicted with a 40 percent chance of rain.

-- John Strege

You are using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer. Please upgrade to Internet Explorer 11 or use a different web browser.