Y.E. Yang of South Korea celebrates after holing out for eagle on the 14th hole during the final round of the 91st PGA Championship.
1. Y.E. Yang upsets Tiger Woods for the 91st PGA Championship.
We don't know where Jack Fleck was when it was over. But we bet he had a smile on his face.
2. Yang becomes the first Asian-born player to win a men's major.
Hard to believe, probably because it's been happening so often in women's majors.
3. Defeat ends Woods' streak of 14 wins in Grand Slam events when leading after 54 holes.
Hell didn't freeze over Sunday. But Minnesota did.
4. For the second straight week, Padraig Harrington is done in by a final-round 8.
It's going to be pretty hard to blame this one on John Paramor.
5. PGA over, Hazeltine shuts down so all 18 greens can be rebuilt in advance of 2016 Ryder Cup.
Bet if you asked Tiger, he would offer to help drive the bulldozer.
6. IOC executive board recommends golf be added to 2016 Summer Olympics.
Great for golf. But to make it a real Olympic sport, players should have to carry their own clubs.
7. Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez rips golf as a "bourgeois" sport.
*So the "golf is a global game" thing isn't working everywhere. *
8. With her 11th Solheim Cup appearance, Laura Davies ties Nick Faldo's team events mark.
Unfortunately it doesn't get her any hall-of-fame points.
9. Oakhurst Links, America's first golf course, where players still use hickory-shafted clubs, offered for sale.
If Donald Trump doesn't call, we'll be shocked.