Daly during the second round at the BMW International Open.
1. Kenny Perry, 48, shoots record 22 under to win the Travelers Championship.
Didn't take long for him to put the Masters debacle behind him, did it?
2. PGA Tour policy board considering delaying new USGA grooves regulations.
And if they do, expect even narrower fairways and faster greens at next year's U.S. Open.
3. Donald Trump says he turned down LPGA's request to host the LPGA Championship.
Because, let's face it, the phone call the Donald really wants is from the USGA.
4. Cheyenne Woods shoots 75-74 in her first LPGA start.
Most golfers' first MC goes unnoticed. Tiger Woods' niece doesn't have that luxury.
5. Vijay Singh offers to help pay $500,000 bail for indicted financier Allen Stanford.
Who knows? Maybe Stanford is Singh's favorite pro-am partner.
6. Report: Phil Mickelson pushing Bethpage Black as a potential Ryder Cup site.
All we can say to the Euros is: Forget the uniforms and start shopping for earplugs.
7. Dwight Eisenhower becomes first president selected to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
Anyone who plays 800 times as commander-in-chief gets our vote.
8. Swine flu survivor Dan Woltman wins Northeast Amateur.
Good news: He's in line for a Walker Cup spot. Bad news: He's having trouble getting a foursomes partner.
9. Paul Azinger DQ'd in Hartford for using a golf ball that isn't on the conforming list.
Isn't this the guy we were calling a genius nine months ago?