Golf is fertile ground for awkward interactions, even for those of us who have been around the game for decades. The worst moments? We think it goes something like this:
- When the act of tipping befuddles you.
- When a member of your group rakes a bunker incorrectly.
- When you've told everyone you're a good golfer, only to be exposed as a fraud.
- When your guests arrive in questionable golf attire.
- When a playing partner has rage issues.
- When a member of your foursome is a cheat, and everyone knows it.
- When you inadvertently hit into the group in front of you.