Golf is fertile ground for awkward interactions, even for those of us who have been around the game for decades. The worst moments? We think it goes something like this:
1) When the act of tipping befuddles you.
2) When a member of your group rakes a bunker incorrectly.
3) When you've told everyone you're a good golfer, only to be exposed as a fraud.
4) When your guests arrive in questionable golf attire.
5) When a playing partner has rage issues.
6) When a member of your foursome is a cheat, and everyone knows it.
7) When you inadvertently hit into the group in front of you.