- (1) Pikewood National G.C. (9th hole pictured above), Morgantown •
- (2) Pete Dye G.C., Bridgeport •
- (3) The Greenbrier (Old White TPC), White Sulphur Springs ≈^
- (4) The Greenbrier Sporting Club (The Snead), White Sulphur Springs
- (5) The Resort At Glade Springs (Cobb), Daniels
KEY TO SYMBOLS
(2015-'16 ranking in parentheses)
• America's 100 Greatest Course
≈ America's Second 100 Greatest
^ America's 100 Greatest Public Course
★ Other public-access course
Some courses are ranked in Best in State but did not receive enough ballots to be considered for national lists.
America's 100 Greatest & America's Second 100 Greatest requires a minimum of 45 evaluations accumulated within 8 years, 100 Greatest Public 25 evaluations and Best in State 10 ballots. While a few highly ranked state courses do have a higher score than 100 Greatest, Second 100 Greatest or 100 Greatest Public courses within that state, and are listed above them, they will not appear on a national ranking until achieving the qualifying ballots.