Here are the top-ranked courses for 2021-2022, as scored in our seven scoring criteria by Golf Digest’s course-ranking panelists.
- (1) Victoria National G.C., Newburgh •
- (2) Crooked Stick G.C., Carmel ≈
- (3) Pete Dye Cse. at French Lick Resort ≈ ^
- (4) Sycamore Hills G.C., Fort Wayne ≈
- (NR) Pfau Course at Indiana University, Bloomington ^
- (6) Birck Boilermaker G. Complex (Kampen), West Lafayette ^
- (5) The Donald Ross Cse. at French Lick Resort ^
- (7) Brickyard Crossing G. Cse., Indianapolis ^
- (8) South Bend C.C., South Bend
- (9) The Sagamore Club, Noblesville
- (11) Birck Boilermaker G. Complex (Ackerman-Allen), West Lafayette ^
- (13) Warren G. Cse., Notre Dame ^
- (12) Rock Hollow G.C., Peru ^
- (15) The Fort G. Cse., Indianapolis ^
- (14) Woodland C.C., Carmel
Watch Golf Digest’s latest “Every Hole At” course videos below:
Some courses are ranked in Best in State but did not receive enough ballots to be considered for national lists.
America’s 100 Greatest & America’s Second 100 Greatest requires a minimum of 75 evaluations accumulated within 10 years, 100 Greatest Public 35 evaluations and Best in State 30 ballots. While a few highly ranked state courses do have a higher score than 100 Greatest, Second 100 Greatest or 100 Greatest Public courses within that state, and are listed above them, they will not appear on a national ranking until achieving the qualifying ballots.