News & Tours
June 15, 2009

Bethpage: 'It will be a slog'

So says USGA executive director David Fay. "Looking at the forecast," he said, "it will be a slog."

Rain delayed the start of Monday morning's practice rounds. The Weather Channel says there is a 40 percent chance of rain on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and that it goes to 60 percent for Sunday.

-- John Strege