- Master the two major accuracy moves
- How to establish a proper grip
- Learn to control swing path
- Drills for straighter shots
- Skills Test: defining start direction
Solid contact is probably the No. 1 fundamental in golf. It affects the direction and distance of your shots, as well as your confidence and mind-set. You can’t play consistent golf if you’re unable to compress the ball solidly at impact. In this video, Devan Bonebrake offers three keys for making center-face, ball-first contact, starting with proper ball position.