This Quiz/Poll (homepage) is Inactive. Sorry!
Results for 2014pgachampionship
1. What was your favorite part of last year's PGA?
Jason Dufner's 63 in the second round.
Jason Dufner's reaction to winning.
2. Donald Trump got a PGA: good thing or bad thing?
Making a wretching noise.
3. Who was Rodman Wanamaker?
Don't know, but sounds like a 1-percenter.
Don't know, but sounds like America's first porn star.
Department-store magnate. Formed the PGA of America in 1916. Wanamaker trophy is named after him.
4. The PGA is considering playing the championship outside the United States on occasion. Your reaction?
I like increasing global interest in the game.
No way--this is the championship of the PGA of 'merica, dammit.
5. Which Kentucky event would you rather attend?
The PGA at Valhalla.
The Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs.
6. What is Valhalla?
A place in Norse mythology.
A place in Tiger Woods mythology.
A bourbon mill in Lexington.
A bogey mill in Louisville.
7. The PGA ditched the slogan "Glory's last shot" because:
Glory didn't like it. Glory took umbrage. Glory insisted on one more shot.
English teachers threatened to sue.
"The Season's Final Major" is infinitely more poetic.
It didn't fit in a 15-inch hole.
8. Which of the following players would you most like to see win the PGA this year?
9. If Tiger Woods is unable to play the PGA because of his back surgery, how would that affect your TV viewing?
Not at all. It's the PGA Championship, not the Tiger Woods Championship.
No Tiger, no me.
Some. Tiger always adds juice to an event.
10. Would you more likely to attend the PGA if it went back to a match-play format?
Sure, probably with the other 10 spectators who attended the WGC-Accenture Match Play.
11. Which of the following PGAs was the most exciting?
1980: Jack Nicklaus wins his 20th and final pro major.
1986: Bob Tway holes a bunker shot to beat Greg Norman.
1991: John Daly becomes John Daly.
1999: Tiger Woods holds off 19-year-old Sergio Garcia.
2000: Tiger Woods beats Bob May in a playoff.
2010: Martin Kaymer beats Bubba Watson in a playoff after Dustin Johnson gets penalized on the 72nd hole.
12. Which best captures your feelings about Dustin Johnson being penalized after not realizing he was in a bunker at Whistling Straits?
Rules are rules.
DJ got hosed.
13. Have you ever Dufnered?
Yes, and I was the life of the party.
Not intentionally, but all the seats at the airport were taken.
14. Do you like seeing teaching pros in the field not breaking 80?
Yes. It shows how good the tour pros are.
No. They shouldn't be in the field. Period.
15. In terms of course setup, which major does the best job?
16. You get an offer to take one of the following. Which do you choose?
Free tickets and an all-expenses-paid trip to one Masters.
Free tickets and all-expenses-paid trips to the next 10 PGAs.
17. Which do you find more compelling?
A transcendent performance, like Rory McIlroy winning by eight shots.
A gut-churner, like Keegan Bradley rallying to catch Jason Dufner before beating him in a playoff.
18. Which future PGA are you most excited about?
2014 at Valhalla.
2015 at Whistling Straits.
2016 at Baltusrol.
2017 at Quail Hollow.
2018 at Bellerive.
2019 at Bethpage.
2022 at Trump Bedminster.
One outside the United States.