1. "Parks and Recreation": Remember last year when the "How I Met Your Mother" series finale let us all down and left us depressed? Well, thankfully, the "Parks and Recreation" capper did the opposite. What a way to go out for brilliant/funny/sweet show. Here's the whole gang, including the brains behind the operation, Michael Schur, singing "Bye, Bye Li'l Sebastian" one last time:
Goodbye to Ron Swanson, Andy Dwyer, Tom Haverford, Perd Hapley, and the rest of the Pawnee gang. Well, until the reunion show sometime in the future. Hey, if Leslie Knope has taught us anything, it's that we should dream big.
2. Derrick Rose: We hope we're not saying bye bye for good to the Chicago Bulls superstar as well, but this is getting tough to watch. Rose, 26, tore his miniscus in his right knee for a second time in 16 months. He previously tore his ACL in his left knee during the 2012 playoffs. In other words, the man who became the youngest MVP in NBA history less than four years ago now might have more future uncertainty with his athletic career than Tiger Woods. Sad. Let's remember a better time. Here are three ridiculous dunks he had in one half of a playoff game against the Heat in 2011. What a freak.
3. Cavaliers vs. Warriors: With the Bulls falling to the wayside, that makes the Cleveland's path to the NBA Finals a bit easier. And if they make it, there's a good chance they'll be playing Golden State, who owns the best record in the NBA. We got a potential preview of what we might see in June on Thursday night (we hope!) and did LeBron and his boys ever rise to the occasion in a 110-99 win that was never close in the second half. James finished with a season-high 42 points to go with 11 rebounds and five assists. Think he was extra motivated to go up against MVP frontrunner Steph Curry? Oh yeah, the Cavs are now 18-2 in their last 20 games. So much for their struggles.
4. Llamas/dress: A pair of vastly different things went viral on Thursday and if you weren't talking about either, well, you probably don't talk to many people. First, a pair of llamas got on the loose in Sun City, Ariz., leading authorities on the most-watched road chase since OJ Simpson was in that white Bronco. Perhaps, they did it to honor the memory of mini-horse Li'l Sebastian. Then after that madness finally died down, a dress divided the nation over what color it was. For the record, I'm squarely on Team White & Gold.
5. "House of Cards": Speaking of our nation, this popular Netflix political drama returns today, which means if you know anyone who watches it, you probably won't be seeing them this weekend. A couple weeks ago, the show was "accidentally" leaked for about 30 minutes and people freaked out. If you hear your neighbors screaming, don't be alarmed. Either Kevin Spacey did something devious or their Internet went out.